cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change product image on Category page

SOLVED

Change product image on Category page

Hi all,

I am trying to change product image when a customer is on the category page. To further explain, one category on the site is called Services which has 2 products one of which is Logo Design.

When a user goes to the Services page, it shows 2 products currently one of which  as I mentioned is Logo Design. The image for the product shows a greyed out M as in the Magento logo, how do I change that. If I click on one of the items the correct image appears, now I want it on the category page.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change product image on Category page

Make sure you've click on all three options of image (thumbnail, small image and base image) from BE product image tab.. And clear cache and reindex all process. Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Make sure you've click on all three options of image (thumbnail, small image and base image) from BE product image tab.. And clear cache and reindex all process. Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

@Grav M wrote:

thanks, did not realize had to do that, got it done though