cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit text that has been placed in invoice header

Edit text that has been placed in invoice header

Hi,

I have read various threads regarding editing invoices that are produced by magento and i have tried everything to change some text that is in the top right hand corner of invoices that are produce by magento. I am starting to feel that it is hard coded but do not have a clue how to go about change it.. Please can some one point me in the correct direction? Screenshot attached.

P.S sorry for the paint scribble, had to cover customers info.Screenshot (3).jpg

Thanks guys

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Edit text that has been placed in invoice header

Hi simon_edgcumbe,

Text at the top right on  invoice PDF

Is address field which you can edit.

To do so you will need to go to:

System --> Configuration --> Sales --> Sales .

Under tab "Invoice and Packing Slip Design" you will find text area "Address" 

Edit that.

all done!

Let me know did that worked for you.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I already updated that field but no changes.

Hi simon,

Please double check scope you editing.

Website or Store

Capture.PNG

If this is not a fix I'm afraid that someone edited core file or have edited version inside local.

NEVER EVER CHANGE CORE.

However you can check if local file exist at location:

/app/code/local/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf 

And let me know 

Thanks

I reckon, everyone should read such articles to find some great ideas and information to edit any sort of invoice. I have noticed a lot of improvement in myself since I started reading posts like this on regular basis. I have found this https://business-review.eu/education/how-to-manage-your-college-workload-222689 post on time as well to get some assistance to manage my college assignments easily.

Everyone should read such articles to find some great ideas and information to edit any sort of invoice. ECCouncil 312-50v11 Questions and Answers

To make a text edit in invoice header, you should use the “Edit” feature of the invoice. Click on it to select a specific text and create your own changes. The standard way for editing an invoice is just like this – click on Edit, then type in what you want to change. I would like to visit https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/homeworkmarket-com-review website to read reviews about those writers who will assist me in my essay about this useful method.

@llh95790cuaee9 wrote:

Everyone should read such articles to find some great ideas and information to edit any sort of invoice.  Poppy PlaytimeECCouncil 312-50v11 Questions and Answers

Thanks for the useful information!

No worries about the scribble! Editing text in Magento invoices can be tricky. Have you checked the betflix template files for the invoice? It's often customizable there. Good luck with the customization.