cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please - language and currency switcher not showing in header frontend?

Help please - language and currency switcher not showing in header frontend?

Hi,

For some reason the language and currency switcher in the header of my website is not displaying on the front end. I am using Magento version 1.9.2.0

I am not sure why this has happened? Is there a setting I need to enable?

Thanks

James

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Help please - language and currency switcher not showing in header frontend?

It will be good solution for you to install plugin that automatically switches language and currency depending on visitors location. You can chose our GeoIP Store and Currency Switcher. If you get our module and your problem will not be solved we will do this customization for you

Re: Help please - language and currency switcher not showing in header frontend?

Hello!

Alternatively, you can try this extension https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/geoip-redirect-by-amasty.html

It will let you show relevant language and currency to your visitors according to their GeoIP  location.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello There,

Is there a way to enable this feature through a code in backend?

Thanks for the earlier solution.

You can try this  language and currency switcher by FME which apart from switching the language & currency of the store based upon visitor's location, offers some other amazing features such as manual switching, IP exceptions etc. 

I'd recommend you to use the Magento 2 GeoIP Switcher extension to improve the store switching feature and worldwide user experience.

I was having the same issue while playing the game i like the most and searching there for jumble puzzle answers so that i can win the game with good points. Thanks for the timely solution in this regard mate.

I think this is a great help to the things that I've been looking for so long. Thank you for such a great help indeed my website is going to take so much advantage also.

Hey All, 

I have one confusion regarding magento custom domains. Can we use our existing sub-domains with our new magento stores? I actually have a domain tiktokdownloaders.com on which i have a tool and now i want to create tiktokdownloaders.com/products and want to create a new magento store on it. Where i sell tiktok shirts, tiktok caps, braclets and all stuff for tiktokers. Please help me regarding my confusion. 

Thanks in Advance