cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove gap between navigation bar and slider?

SOLVED

How to remove gap between navigation bar and slider?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to remove gap between navigation bar and slider?

Hi @junaidajmal ,

I can't provide exact place without checking code or admin panel but I can suggest you some ways.

Please check from below.

1) Check Content => Pages and find cms page which is used for home page and check content area. You will get some hint from that area.

2) Check Content => Widgets and find specific widget which is used fro home page slider and from that area you might find cms block id and you will get particular block from Content => Block.

3) Might be there is custom module already developed for home page which you can find from admin panel named like Slider and from that area you can manage images. You can check app/code and try to find specific module which could be responsible for Slider Image section.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @junaidajmal 

As I can see there are some extra <p> tags available.

Please remove that as I have highlighted in attached screenshot and your problem will be resolve.

Annotate-a-local-image(1).png

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Thanks for taking out time and check. I'm new to magento 2. Where possibly  I can find it?

Hi @junaidajmal ,

I can't provide exact place without checking code or admin panel but I can suggest you some ways.

Please check from below.

1) Check Content => Pages and find cms page which is used for home page and check content area. You will get some hint from that area.

2) Check Content => Widgets and find specific widget which is used fro home page slider and from that area you might find cms block id and you will get particular block from Content => Block.

3) Might be there is custom module already developed for home page which you can find from admin panel named like Slider and from that area you can manage images. You can check app/code and try to find specific module which could be responsible for Slider Image section.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani