cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.1.0 admin - image upload button and browse file are missing (fully Patched)

SOLVED

Re: Magento 1.9.1.0 admin - image upload button and browse file are missing (fully Patched)

You can add your url for activate flash in your browser:

https://helpx.adobe.com/es/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html

Re: Magento 1.9.1.0 admin - image upload button and browse file are missing (fully Patched)

The actual issue is with patch 8788.

It removes those swf files you mentioned but depending on what version of the patch you ran it probably missed those.

skin/adminhtml/default/default/media folder exists and that there are 3 files within it.
flex.swf
uploader.swf
uploaderSingle.swf

remove these files and your button should reappear.

I tried everthing here what is staying.. but my magento doesnt work 1.9.3.6.. if i click on Browse or upload files button nothing do .. .could I everone help me please ??? ?

I had the same problem, where there was nothing changed on the website and it stopped showing image upload buttons. I found that it was Google Chrome Flash support problem. Follow the below steps to solve it.

Go to menu in the right corner > settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings > Flash > In the allow section click 'ADD' button and type your website URL.

If anything not clear, please check out the below link:
http://www.alvipixels.co.uk/blog/magento-product-image-upload-button-not-showing.php

Google Chrome has been blocking these buttons more recently because they are flash. To get them to appear again you can tell google chrome to run flash for your website using these steps:

1. Open Google Chrome
  2. Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner of the browser
  3. Click on settings
  4. Scroll down to advanced and click expand
  5. Scroll down to Privacy and security and click on content setting
  6. Click on flash
  7. Under allow click on add
  8. Copy the hompage link to the website

Here's a tutorial on fixing magento upload buttons in more details

Thanks a lot. It worked for me.

I am not a developer, how do I install this?