cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porto Theme local.csc

SOLVED

Porto Theme local.csc

I just want to change button/text/background colour chnages so I edited local.cs file below.

/skin/frontend/smartwave/porto/css/local.css 

My problem is that the changes I make is not showing on Front-end. I hosting on Godaddy. I am using Magento ver. 1.9.3.1. I have cleared settings>Index and Settings>Cache

It could be server cache but its so unlikely. Godaddy cant help me clear server cache.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Porto Theme local.csc

Hi @testplay

Porto theme has multiple css and will be include according to backend setting. The first thing let you know which css is called in your site. you cal find css path in your browser inspect element and then you modify the changes in this file .

Let me know if it helps. You can raise a KUDOS if its really worth for you. Also if it solves your problem then please mark as SOLUTION.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @testplay

Porto theme has multiple css and will be include according to backend setting. The first thing let you know which css is called in your site. you cal find css path in your browser inspect element and then you modify the changes in this file .

Let me know if it helps. You can raise a KUDOS if its really worth for you. Also if it solves your problem then please mark as SOLUTION.

What I did was added/updated only the css I needed to change/overwrite here

Porto - Settings Panel > Customization Setting 

It Worked.