Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view orders after upgrade 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4

SOLVED

Can't view orders after upgrade 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4

Hi,

I cannot view orders after upgrading from 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4. It displays; 

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ACTION_FLAG_PRODUCTS_PERMISSION_DENIED' in /home/dorpui43/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.phpon line 119Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ACTION_FLAG_PRODUCTS_PERMISSION_DENIED' in /home/dorpui43/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.phpon line 119

Please, help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't view orders after upgrade 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4

You need to know why this object was overloaded. There's probably good reason for that ... or not. You could for example temporarily remove Order.php from local code pool (app/code/local/Mage...) and see what happens. In any case overloading  objects using local code pool is considered bad practice -- precisely for the reason that causes your problem.

Tanel Raja

View solution in original post

I don't think so. However I don't know what was the reason of overloading this file. Usually people do it for testing or some extra information. It could very well be leftover of some experiment. In other word -- if you don't know what it does, then you probably don't need it.

Tanel Raja

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Are you sure you haven't overloaded any core object using local code pool (app/code/local/Mage/ )? This is what usually causes such behavior.

Tanel Raja

I'm having trouble post update too.  

But I'm not even sure what "...overloaded any core object using local code pool..." even means. 

Can you please clarify your post? 

- how do we check this?

- what does it mean? 

- if we have "overloaded' something, how can we clear/fix it?  

It means that you probably lack necessary skill-set to fix this problem. That being said is there app/code/local/Mage folder? If there is, overloading is going to be your major suspect. If not, well .. I really can't see what's going on under the hood of your site.

Tanel Raja

Hi,

Yes, there is a folder called "Sales" after the path app/code/local/Mage... meaning I have app/code/local/Mage/Sales/Model/Order.php... How will I fix it?

You need to know why this object was overloaded. There's probably good reason for that ... or not. You could for example temporarily remove Order.php from local code pool (app/code/local/Mage...) and see what happens. In any case overloading  objects using local code pool is considered bad practice -- precisely for the reason that causes your problem.

Tanel Raja

Hi,

Thank you very much for your guidance. It really works after deleting Order.php.. Now, my question is; will there be any harm running my magento store without the deleted Order.php?

Thank you again..

I don't think so. However I don't know what was the reason of overloading this file. Usually people do it for testing or some extra information. It could very well be leftover of some experiment. In other word -- if you don't know what it does, then you probably don't need it.

Tanel Raja

In my opinion, you should check override class. If you need to modify a method, the cleaner solution is a class rewrite that only overrides this method.