cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 to Latest Version

Magento 1.9 to Latest Version

I am running my website https://www.kharidiye.com

It was build in magento 1.9 but many features are not working either it is not installed correctly or due to some error.

Now i am looking to update the Magento To Latest Version also looking for mobile app for my website.

Can Anyone Guide me what should i do.

Also i am doing Google Ads Shopping but not getting Goods Results, need Help for that also

regards

Piyush

+919818836186

New Delhi, India

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9 to Latest Version

Hello @vendorskha 

If you want to upgrade to latest then you need to follow the below steps

1. Check Theme and modules version with new magento version

2. if you plan to upgrade than first you should data-migration than upgrade theme and modules.

3. Test your full site with latest version. if everything fine then you need to stop the cron and down the current live site and update with new version site.

Notes:  your theme is available with latest version so, you can upgrade it via latest theme version. 

If answer is useful??? please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Thank you

Anant P

Thank you
Anant Prajapati
Magento Certified Developer

hi @vendorskha,
hope you doing well

if you want to update your previous version of Magento to the latest, so you need to follow the steps mentioned here: How to migrate Magento 1 to Magento 2

for installation, you can refer Magento guide that will help you, and if you need further assistance in a move to Magento 2 then you can consult us here.

hopefully, it will help you

You can't upgrade Magento version from 1.9 to 2.x because, as you might know, there are a lot of conflicts and differences between the structures of those 2 versions.

So, the optimal option is that firstly, you need to create a fresh site on Magento 2. Then use an automated migration tool that helps migrate all your data from your current store on Magento 1 to your new store created on Magento 2, with a high level of security and accuracy, without interrupting your current store performance. If you need detailed information, this document about Magento migration will help you.

I found this 'install Magento store' video tutorial, it shows all details and steps to install a Magento 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSo2x9N9Swk. Or you can consult this document.