cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 2.2.0 CE to 2.2.1 CE

SOLVED

Upgrade 2.2.0 CE to 2.2.1 CE

Hi,

Trying to upgrade to latest edition on magento 2 and then got to step 3 after ready-ness checks were all ok. Then could not proceed with update due to the following? Don't know if it makes any difference but i am not using luma template but ultimo as i notice the sub folder below is luma?

Step 3: Create Backup

Completed! You need to resolve these issues to continue.
Backup failed

Error received from server:
Warning: stat(): stat failed for /home/luxuriou/public_html/Backup/pub/static/frontend/Magento/luma/en_US/Magento_Catalog/js/compare.js in /home/luxuriou/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Archive/Tar.php on line 324

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upgrade 2.2.0 CE to 2.2.1 CE

Just to let you know after a 15 minute delay the system came to life and installed the upgrade.

Just need to be patent on the upgrade i suppose as it seems nothing is happening for ages.

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @luxuriousloook,

Can you check if the documentation recomendation helps? http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/comp-mgr/trouble/cman/tshoot_backup.html

Hi,

I am no expect with Magento as new to it, but cant see anything obvious.

Filer permissions also set to either 0777 or 0755.

Got passed that stage, deleted all old backups on server and then re-created new.

This now works but guess what i am now stuck on the next and final page.

When upgrading the page just hangs and states the following:

Process extensions Status:

Update pending

Console Log:

Any ideas?

Just to let you know after a 15 minute delay the system came to life and installed the upgrade.

Just need to be patent on the upgrade i suppose as it seems nothing is happening for ages.

Smiley Happy