cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will 1.9.3.1 become available in Magento Connect Manager?

Will 1.9.3.1 become available in Magento Connect Manager?

It's been a while since Magento 1.9.3.1 has become available. Since day 1 the release notes showed this message:

Note: You currently cannot upgrade to this version using Magento Connect Manager. We expect to resolve this issue soon.

This suggests this issue will be resolved soon. But I appearantly have a different timeframe of soon, could someone from Magento give an indication when it will be possible to upgrade to version 1.9.3.1 using the Magento Connect Manager?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Will 1.9.3.1 become available in Magento Connect Manager?

Do not upgrade directly from live site to latest version.

You should install target site to other hosting and install "Magento to Magento Migration Tool" to transfer all data to target store without any errors

But why all that extra work?

I just want to use Magento Connect Manager to update like I always have. I maintain a couple of Magento v1.x webshops and dont want to have to go through all that trouble for every shop.

Just to confirm.  1.9.3.1 is available in Connect Manager now.  We just upgraded one of our sites using Connect Manager a few days ago.  Though with that being said, I do agree that you shouldn't upgrade it directly on the live site.  Upgrade in a staging environment to start off, test everything extensively, and if it all works out, then make it live.

Strange, it's not available for me (anymore). Just checked for upgrades through the Magento Connect Manager and no updates are showing. I'm trying to update from 1.9.3.0.

I'm not very happy how things are going with Magento lately. The latest v1.x releases are full of issue. Magento v2.x is still full of issues as well. The way they are organising the Marketplace is a disaster. I really hope they will shape up soon.

I will continu to wait for the availability of Magento 1.9.3.1 in Magento Connect Manager ... Smiley Sad

Any help for magento just contact skype: jedi3002