cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional search keywords

SOLVED

Additional search keywords

Hi All,

I would like to add additional keywords to my products. For example, if I have Samsung Model XYZ, I want the customers to also be able to search for "QLED TV" and get this product in the search results.

I know I can add an attribute to the product but the keyword consists of two words, QLED and TV ... I don't want customers who search for QLED to see this product. Just the ones that use the keyword exactly as it is (i.e.two words separated by space)

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Additional search keywords

Hello @frank95a 

The Magento default search or elastic search will not support the search keyword with two words separated with space.

You need to do customization for the same.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @frank95a 

The Magento default search or elastic search will not support the search keyword with two words separated with space.

You need to do customization for the same.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Thank you. I thought as much! That's a shame! Do you know of any extension that does that? Amasty or Mirasvit Elasticsearch maybe?

Hello @frank95a 

As per my knowladge "Amasty " was provide this kind of feature bu please conform with Amaty team as well.