cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin module with as many image slots as user needs?

Admin module with as many image slots as user needs?

Something I use a fair deal in wordpress is allowing users to duplicate a field, so i provide one image slot and they can click a [+] button and get another image slot.

I'm trying to make a quick blog module and was wondering if there is something similar to this or if I'll just need to build in say 10 image upload slots for the module?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Admin module with as many image slots as user needs?

Hi @daxawibubr5abb ,

I suggest to build multiple image upload with one field which is possible in Magento 2 for admin as well as from front-end. It would be easy compare to + facility that you are talking about.

Both you can achieve only by developing functionality in your custom module and for multiple image upload you will get many solution from stack overflow. But it will take more time to develop + functionality compare to multiple image upload.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. MyGiftCardSite

Creating image slots is a time-consuming process. The admin has three options for the slots which are Modify, Delete and Add Slots. Each of these options has different effects and creates different strategies for achieving the required functionality and flexibility. Here you can check https://www.sportsoddshistory.com/canadian-football-betting-secrets/ and get some new Canadian football betting secrets. This article will give you a better understanding of how these functions work and will also help you decide on which one to choose from among them.