cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle type downloadable for music albums

Bundle type downloadable for music albums

We have a custom solution for Magento 1.7 for bundle products that need to be downloadable. I have hoped we will find this option in Magento 2.0 out of the box, but it seems, we are running into the same issue. I cannot believe we are the only one needing this option (which search results for Magento 1 seem to confirm).

But maybe I have overlooked something? Any ideas on how to solve this?

Example:

• Music tunes – single downloadable products
  • Music albums – bundle downloadable products with a special price, products show a collection of existing single tunes, but are only downloadable in 1 file and not configurable.

Both in different formats of different prices.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bundle type downloadable for music albums

Hi @lunaluce

Well , as known as i know , right now in magento 2 there is no option for bundle download products !

But yes you can explore downloadable products section in magento 2 - which might helps you on the same !

So natively it is not available , same like m1 you need to do customization on the same to achieve this functionality

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

doesn't make me happy Smiley Sad

Hi @lunaluce

I understand your concern , but right now natively its not available !

But yes you can add this topic in feature request ,that might be considered and released in future version for the same !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

It's simple, you don't need to use any plan, and you can still download free music at https://klingeltonmobi.de/lustige with the best quality.