cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate shipping

SOLVED

Calculate shipping

Hi my website is https://www.marketplace.jawadditaksal.org/

I want to deliver the product to all over the world, how to calculate the shipping, for example, if the person is from Canada then DHL has a separate fee, if the order comes from Germany fee is separate for delivery, for example Canada - $10 per kg, and Germany $15 per kg, how to set that, if I use Google API to calculate it will calculate distance vise, but Companies deliver the product weight vise.
Please explain me. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calculate shipping

Hi @parminder _singh ,

Have you tried the Magento default shipping method? In shipping method, you can find DHL and you can set some configuration also there.

You can check it here: System ->Configuration -> Sales ->Shipping Method.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

Hi @parminder _singh 

Yes, you are right. In products detail page there is one attribute named as "Weight" and it is connected with this. Just make sure the Weight Unit should be same. If you want to change the weight unit for products details page. Then in follow the mentioned path:

Stores ->Configuration -> General -> General ->Locale Options ->Weight Unit.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @parminder _singh ,

Have you tried the Magento default shipping method? In shipping method, you can find DHL and you can set some configuration also there.

You can check it here: System ->Configuration -> Sales ->Shipping Method.

@Ketika M  Thank you, Could you please tell me how to config DHL setting to the website

Hi @parminder _singh ,

Go to Stores-> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Method. You can see the option of DHL.

Select it and enable it. You need to put the Access ID, Password & Account number here. Assuming you already have account on DHL.

Here you can set some more parameters like Weight Unit, Allowed Methods etc. If you have any confusion during the configuration param, you can connect with DHL and they will advice you.

@Ketika M  Thank you for the answers, I sent the email to fed ex and DHL regarding account in there websites, but I want to know how they calculate shipping, for example when we add the product in the Magento and at that time it ask for weight of the product, is that weight text field is connecting with the fedup or dhl, i mean how the shipments is calculated.

Hi @parminder _singh 

Yes, you are right. In products detail page there is one attribute named as "Weight" and it is connected with this. Just make sure the Weight Unit should be same. If you want to change the weight unit for products details page. Then in follow the mentioned path:

Stores ->Configuration -> General -> General ->Locale Options ->Weight Unit.

@Ketika Mokay got it, thank you for replies, one more question

for example product cost is $100 and shipping from fedex shows 30 total will be $
130, so when the order places, I need to give the payment to fedex when they pick up the product?

Hi @parminder _singh ,

I think regarding payment procedure, you need to connect with the respective shipping carriers and check with them that how they handle this thing. 

@Ketika M  Again thank you for your help, another question is how to set the email template, when the order comes user receive the email, at that time it shows the website username, it should be website name"jawaddi aksal" i mean email from..! and there is also a default logo of luma in the email how to change the to company logo!

@Ketika M  waiting for the reply and how to set the pickup option