cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Product Questions

Configurable Product Questions

Hi there,

On the store we have a lot of t-shirts, which come in Black, Blue, Red, Green, and Purple. Black comes in XS-3XL, Blue, Red, Green in XS-2XL, and purple in S-XL.

The automated wizard only wants to let me add all of the permutation, and wants to force me to have the same quantities as well! Each colour AND size has it's own count, I can't set all blacks to 2, or all M to 3, that's not how the stock works.

Is there any way to fix this, or do I need to waste time with every product adding unneeded options, which I then need to delete, and having to do all the quantities after. Or is there a mod I can install which will give me a nice grid where I can put the 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Configurable Product Questions

Also, another major issue, it's creating all of the simple products as 'Out of stock' and I can't edit them with the mass product editor because when I try nothing happens.

I'm don't want to have to go through this every month setting 30 products as in stock after making them it's a waste of time.

Re: Configurable Product Questions

I agree, we're in the same situation with hundreds of products. This is a huge regression from Magento 1.