cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Order Details

Export Order Details

Hello,

I am new to Magento admin, training in a sandbox.  I can run an Order report that shows daily totals, but I cannot find out how to run a report (or export) of order details.  Surely this is so basic it does not require a plugin?  What am I missing?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Export Order Details

Hello.

In Magento 2 if you go to Sales -> Orders you can enable additional columns with sales info to be shown in grid. Tick the necessary ones.

magento orders grid.png

Then you will be able to filter our orders by date

magento orders by date.png

After that you can use grid export to get the CSV with filtered goods and columns enabled

magento orders export.png

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Thank you, that was quite helpful.  However, it does not include any information about the products ordered.

Hello.

Most likely in Magento you can use only grid export and get the file with enabled columns and info in them. I guess there is no option to export ordered products out-of-the box. 

If you are interested in extension, there is Store Manager for Magento app that allows to export more info on orders. It is paid, but in case you need to perform the task once or a few times, you can download 14-day fully-function version from the link in my signature.

Here is how it works in action (video included) - https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/magento-orders-management/export-magento-orders-with-ord...

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.