cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed amount discount applied to all cart products

SOLVED

Fixed amount discount applied to all cart products

Hello, i have a cart rule that applies 10 € of discount on the whole cart when the sum of products of some categories is bigger than 100 €. I also have two other rules that applies a percentage discount if the sum of products of some other categories is bigger than 1000 and 3000 euro. The percentage discounts works fine and also the fixed amount is applied correctly on the order total. The problem is that the 10 euro are applied and visualized on all products in the cart, like magento will divide the discount on all products instead of visualize the discount only in the total amount. Is this a normal behaviour of magento?

Sorry for my english, let me know if you need further explanation, thank you!

P.S. i would like to add that i've tried to place an order from the backend only

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fixed amount discount applied to all cart products

Hello @carlo_antonelli 

Your understanding is correct 

Regards,
Deep

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @carlo_antonelli 

Please select the discount type "Fixed amount discount for whole cart" instead of "Fixed amount discount". I am sure by applying this your problem get solved.

Please set "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation. If the above solution will work for you.

Regards,
Deep

Hello, first of all thank you for the reply.

I've already set the amount to "fixed amount for thew whole cart". 

For what i can understand, the amount of the discount (10€ in this case) id divided on all the rows of the order in percentage, but the sum is always 10 €.

Maybe is a normal behaviour?

Hello @carlo_antonelli 

Your understanding is correct 

Regards,
Deep