cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occured

SOLVED

Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occured

Hi,

When I upload an import file, it says that the file is valid and all item can be imported. After importing, it gives me a return error "Maximum error count has been reached or system error is occurred!", then "Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded from external resource due to timeout or access permissions Row(s) 20"

I checked the entry and an image was already available for this item. I checked the import history and I noticed that it is not creating new products, only updating other item that are already in the catalog.

Where do you think the problem is coming from and how can we solve it.

Thanks in advance!

Jun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occur

Hi @jun anthony_iguico,

Did you find something into the logs?

Also, what if you try the import without images? (Just for testing, to be sure if the data or the files are the problem)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occur

Hi @jun anthony_iguico,

Did you find something into the logs?

Also, what if you try the import without images? (Just for testing, to be sure if the data or the files are the problem)

Hi,

Sorry, late response.

I got it working. It seems the I am getting an authorization timeout when magento tries to download the files from the link. Uploading without the images helps.

First of all, when you are using the first CSV row for Magento Image_labels, then the linenumber with the error is always +1.

Second you need to specify where Magento can find the images you uploaded on the server. Something like: pub/media/catalog/product/ on the same page where to choose your upload file.

Finally most of my errors came from missing folders after uploading the entire product tree from the M1 server to the M2 server. For example a folder called D did not upload properly because it was replaced with the d folder. Therefor the images located in d couldn't be found anymore by the CSV file. After manually setting things straight with all uppercase foldernames B, D, S, b, d, s and their content all errors where gone.