cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 Login Admin

Magento2 Login Admin

Hi all, I have a problem here: after i install magento2, i can't log in to admin and magento shows me message "Your current session has been expired". How can i fix this ? Thank you a lot   

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Magento2 Login Admin

I checked in private window and it still not working

You can run query from phpmyadmin,

UPDATE core_config_data SET value = 864000 WHERE path = 'admin/security/session_lifetime'
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

I tried that and still can't log in to admin 

Please check your backend with,

"Stores > Configuration > Advance > Admin > Security" and change value of "Admin Account Sharing" to "Yes".

Other tricks are using phpmyadmin,

admin_user_session table in MySql Set created_at column to ‘0’ and updated_at column to ‘CURRENT_TIMESTAMP’ 
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi @BinhXuanNguyen

It looks like your account is using by multiple users , meaning using single account more than one people are able to logged in to your website.

So if you wanted to allowed this you need to do below settings from Magento 2 Admin panel.

Got to -> Stores > Configuration > Advance > Admin > Security" and change value of "Admin Account Sharing" to "Yes".

so it will allowed this, Second option should be change the password of your username.

it will resolved the issue !

Hope it helps 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Yes, you need to update your Magento version. The reason behind it is that, If you are using an old version of Magento, then you won’t be able to install the new versions such as Magento 2.0. Unless, of course, you have installed the latest version. wordle

I think you should double check your login information is correct or not? You should get passwords saved from txt files so that the words in them are correct and without spaces. I had this error before on wordle game site and then I saved the password in a txt file and it didn't happen again.

aboundingjack

SSYouTube.top is an Android application that allows users to download Youtube videos in high quality with no watermarks. It supports MP4 and WebM formats.

Restarting the computer or waiting for a while may solve the problem JanitorAI  you encountered with Magento2 login management.