cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with theme settings in the admin area.. any change that I made are saved

SOLVED

Problem with theme settings in the admin area.. any change that I made are saved

Hi everybody!

I have a problem, I login into my magento admin area, but, since I changed the ownership of the directories and file, when I go to the theme settings, no matters what option I change, save the changes made, but, the magento don´t save any changef the theme settings.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problem with theme settings in the admin area.. any change that I made are saved

Issue arises only in theme setting or other configuration settings also? Please let me know other settings works or not.

Also Please Run command for deployment and flush.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with theme settings in the admin area.. any change that I made are saved

Issue arises only in theme setting or other configuration settings also? Please let me know other settings works or not.

Also Please Run command for deployment and flush.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thanks for you answer..

The problem only arises in the theme settings.. but, I found that I must to run the cache clean and flush from the command line..

Only after then, the theme settings saves normal again.

Regards,

Ezequiel