cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for invoices and credit invoices

Reports for invoices and credit invoices

Hi,Is there an option in Magento that shows the report of invoices and credit-invoices on the day that they are made? Now a credit-invoice in the reports is shown subtracted on the day the order is made. But I wish to show a report with an overview of all invoices and credit-invoices on the day the invoice and credit is made. The standard order overview isn't useful as overview for our accountant. For that we need to have the report to be shown as described below: 

For example the following situation:
- 12 februari an order is placed with a corresponding invoice also for the 12th
- on the 3rd march I make a credit invoice for the order described above
- The credit amount is now shown in the reports on the 12th of februari, and not on the 3rd of march, but the credit invoice is made on the 3rd of march.

So is there an report functionality that shows the amounts of the invoices and credits on the day that they are made? This is a must for the accountant in order to have the correct monthly overviews for administration.

I hope I explained myself correctly ;-). Please let me know if such report exists. I think it does otherwise nobody would be able to send reports to their accountant :-)

Regards Rob

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reports for invoices and credit invoices

Anyone?