cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send stock alert email for out of stock configurable product

SOLVED

Send stock alert email for out of stock configurable product

Hi,

I am looking into adding stock alert email for out of stock configurable products.

I have created a configurable product with size attribute.

I have configured the admin so that out of stock products show in the front-end.

So right now, when a user gets to the configurable product, he sees that the out of stock size is unavailable because the out of stock size's visual swatch is barred.

For this specific size which is out of stock, I would like that a user can add his email to receive stock alert when the size is back in stock.

I would like this to be possible from the configurable product page.

Pierre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Send stock alert email for out of stock configurable product

Hello

I have a suggestion for you:
Out of Stock Notification extension (https://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html) allows out of stock email notification for both customer and guest visitors. They can sign up for product stock alert and receive email notification when the subscribed product is back in stock.

The plus point of this extension is that it support stock subscription for children product of configurable product, grouped product and bundle product.

If found my answer useful. Please give Kudos and Accept it as Solution!
Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello

I have a suggestion for you:
Out of Stock Notification extension (https://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html) allows out of stock email notification for both customer and guest visitors. They can sign up for product stock alert and receive email notification when the subscribed product is back in stock.

The plus point of this extension is that it support stock subscription for children product of configurable product, grouped product and bundle product.

If found my answer useful. Please give Kudos and Accept it as Solution!
Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

MageAnts  Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification ease store owners to keep track of  all customer subscriptions to handle stocks so and notify clients about New stocks, Change Price Product, Sale Off-Product, New Product etc..

• Subscribe to out of| stock for guest / not-logged-in clients
  • Automated email notification will be transmitted when the products are return to stock.
  • Admin can easily deal with the list of subscribed clients.
  • Support stock alert purpose and exhibit it in a popup or onto a page.
  • Support placing, shifting and personalize email template of merchandise stock alert.