cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple product not showing in Configurable Associated Products via CSV upload

Simple product not showing in Configurable Associated Products via CSV upload

So, ive managed to get importing a csv with products on working. What I am now stuck with is linking simple products to their configurable parent. I have in my csv a column called configurable_variations with, for example, the following

sku=TK-BGSA-222-10,adult_boxing_glove_size=10 oz|sku=TK-BGSA-222-12,adult_boxing_glove_size=12 oz|sku=TK-BGSA-222-14,adult_boxing_glove_size=14 oz|sku=TK-BGSA-222-16,adult_boxing_glove_size=16 oz

The sku's are correct and no errors are flagged when importing the file. The problem is is that the simples are not associating with the configurables. Is this a bug or an issue with the data ive added?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Simple product not showing in Configurable Associated Products via CSV upload

So I downloaded the uploaded products to see if there were any differences between the two csv sheets and the configurable products info on the downloaded sheet have no configurable_variations data in their cells which suggest that Magento has stripped the data out. 

Re: Simple product not showing in Configurable Associated Products via CSV upload

I'm having the same issue with some of the configurable product in my CSV. Did you ever figure out what the issue was?