Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Reviews in Magento 2.3.0

Re: Unable to find Reviews in Magento 2.3.0

Hello @valeria_del sor 

you need to go ssh and then need to to you dir path then run below command

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

php bin/magento s:c:d

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi Sunil

I finally managed to make the reviews appear in the BE and not break the site with that weird code I was getting. However, they don't seem to be working well for me. I indeed get 2 errors. First error is in the FE when I try to add a review to a product page - I get an error saying my review can't be added (screenshot 1 attached). Second error is in the BE when trying and adding a Rating setting (which I understand is what I need to do), see second screenshot.

Someone told me this is cause Magento version 2.3 deprecated reviews and is now just using Feefo instead of default Magento reviews, which I don't think it's possible as Feefo is a paid for option and quite expensive so sounds a bit strange. Do you know if this is true or why I'm getting those errors?

Thank you!

ValeriaSchermata 2019-05-21 alle 11.46.07.pngSchermata 2019-05-21 alle 11.46.45.png

log into the root of your Magento via command line and copy-paste the following code,

(how to login with commandline: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-use-ssh-to-connect-to-a-remote-server-in-ubu...)

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

and then:

php bin/magento cache:flush

I think then you will see the admin again.

Since magento still has a page which explains how to setup the reviews in the store

-> https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/marketing/product-reviews.html I assume it won't be replaced by a paid alternative

Perhaps it is a setting to enable reviews to customers without an account

1. On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.  

2. In the panel on the left, under Catalog, select Catalog.  

3. Expand the Product Reviews section.  

4. Set Allow Guests to Write Reviews according to your preference.  

5. When complete, tap Save Config.