cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify this site. Please recheck your verification code and try again!

SOLVED

Unable to verify this site. Please recheck your verification code and try again!

I searched a lot on the internet, but unfortunately I still cannot find the solution. I have two websites implemented in Magento 2.3.5p1.

After I implemented the HTML comment code for website 1 to the html head (content > design > configuration > Website 1) I could click the button on the security scan webpage of Magento to verify the code. This worked. After I tried to add another website to the html head for Website 2, I generated a new code on the Magento webpage for the second website of course. I also implemented the new code under (content > design > configuration > Website 2). This time, I get an error on the Magento webpage. It says:

I did exactly the same, but this time, it is not working. I have flushed all caches that I have, but still not working. How can I solve it by implementing it the "standard" way, as what I have tried?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to verify this site. Please recheck your verification code and try again!

Hi @alexander_jorda 

Please add the meta tag in default_head_blocks.xml in Magento_Theme/view/layout/default_head_blocks.xml

In head tag we should add that meta tag as below shown:

<head>
      <meta name="p:domain_verify" content="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"/>
</head>

Issue resolved ?
Please click on 'kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to verify this site. Please recheck your verification code and try again!

@alexander_jordaDo you have 2 website on same Magento instance? In case of yes you may not need to add security scan on both website. Even if you do it should work.

Were you able to see the code is present in the html when you look it via browser inspect? If the website is not live then do you have some sort of authentication in place which may be not allowing the scan to get authorization.

Still if your issue does not get resolve I would recommend to drop a quick email for help at securityscan@magento.com

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi @alexander_jorda 

Please add the meta tag in default_head_blocks.xml in Magento_Theme/view/layout/default_head_blocks.xml

In head tag we should add that meta tag as below shown:

<head>
      <meta name="p:domain_verify" content="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"/>
</head>

Issue resolved ?
Please click on 'kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thanks, it is working!