cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2.3

Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2.3

Hi there,

why this Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2.3?

Any alternate solution is available?

Regards

Nandakumar

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2

Hi @nandoo

What problem are you facing with this exchange services ? , i have 2.2.3 setup and its working fine, so if you can elaborate more on the same issue !

Its helps us to troubleshoot the issue 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2

Hi Manthan Dave,

Good Morning,

I'm using Yahoo Finance Exchange and i'm getting this error in magento admin when i click import button in 'Currency Rate' page

We can't retrieve a rate from http://query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?format=json&q=select+*+from+yahoo.finance.xchange+where+pai... for USD.

Thanks

Regards

Nandakumar

Hello @nandoo,

Can you please make sure to enable scheduled import settings and cronjob working? Check attached screenshot

Scheduled-Import-Settings-1024x422 (1).png

Also, add an email address on Error Email Recipient to get an error report.

After configuring a clear cache and try it.

If you still got an issue then let us know.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi Gelani,

I'm not seeing anything in the attached screen. Can you resend it again?

FYI :

Scheduled import settings and cronjob is working

And added Error Email Recipient

Regards

Nandakumar

Hello @nandoo,

Please check screenshot here https://www.screencast.com/t/4XAF0P1s

Thank you.

Hi,

I followed like what you shared in your screenshot, but nothing happens.

Thanks

I tried a lot of free stock trackers, but only on Yahoo Finance. I was able to find all the funds and get information about the trend I needed. Some indicators are not available in the free version, and for them, I had to use other methods of calculating them.

I tried a lot of free stock trackers, but only on Yahoo Finance. I was able to find all the funds and get information about the trend I needed. Some indicators are not available in the free version, and for them, I had to use other methods of calculating them. However, it allows you to fully control your portfolio with daily and total profit/loss without paying anything. It is very useful to keep abreast of market trends and your portfolio. But since I don't trade all the time, I still have little experience, and I always consult with Mortgage Advice Lincoln before transactions.

Maybe there is something wrong with your version of Magento?