cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2.3

Re: Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2

Maybe try another platform to run it? Also, there are other exchange programs that you can use while this one is down or while you are looking for the right solution.
It is something I would do if I were in your place. Currently, I am investigating the market situation to find out the best possibility for me to get a good lifetime mortgage. I want to release equities from my property when I turn 60 because I have no one to pass it all anyways. And cooperating with Equity Release Harrogate will give me more possibilities in life before I pass away.

Re: Yahoo Finance Exchange / Webservicex / Fixer.io Currency Converter is not working in Magento 2.2

While Yahoo Finance Exchange has some nice features -- like the ability to include charts and graphs in your posts -- I wouldn't consider it a replacement for Seeking Alpha. The Seeking Alpha community has grown over time because of its strict standards for quality content and because it attracts many talented writers who cover specific sectors of the market (like energy or technology). This gives SA readers an edge when making investment decisions since they have access to information that isn't readily available elsewhere. شركة شحن دولية

Many platforms don't work right now because of technical problems with the entire internet server. I don't know how long it will last, but I suggest you avoid making any online transactions till everything is fixed. Even if you want to take a loan or anything like that, it is better to do it physically from a local bank. If you need a mortgage loan, you can take it from Mortgage Broker Basingstoke. They have good interest rates, and you won't pay for that loan your entire life.

Switching platforms could be a smart move. I remember when I faced a similar issue, I tried a different plugin and it worked like a charm. As for your lifetime mortgage plan, I'm on a similar path. Exploring options with Equity Release Harrogate sounds like a great idea, just make sure to discuss it with a professional like Mortgage Broker in Warrington. It's all about making the most of what we've got.