Feature request from benchmarky, posted on GitHub May 14, 2016
Steps to reproduce
- Create Simple Product, fill details and set price to $10.
- Go to Advanced Settings > Advanced Pricing > Tier Price
- Set Tier Price for customer group "NOT LOGGED IN", qty "1", price $15.
*point is to set tier pricing higher than regular price
- Flush cache
- Visit front end store
- See price for "NOT LOGGED IN" users as $15
- Price appears as $10 for "NOT LOGGED IN" users
This function is important due to the removal of the group pricing feature. For B2B stores this is a simple feature that would prevent the need for additional extensions for managing different pricing for different groups.
This would of course mean adjusting the logic of how pricing is shown in the front end, to only show that price and not do a crazy: $10, as low as $15 in the front end.