cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review mover

0 Kudos

Review mover

We need the ability to move reviews en mass easily. We had a problem with our M1 store view when it migrated that caused it to be corrupted. We created a new store view and the issue went away. Now we have 8000+ reviews that we have to move in the database. It'd be great if we could just select all the review and tell it what store to move them to, or to copy them to a new store or store view. 

2 Comments
Robert Rand
M2 Certified

There may be a better way to do this, but off the top of my head, I'd think to use this extension to export the data, change the store id's, and reimport the data:

https://marketplace.magento.com/commerceextensions-module-customerreviews-import-export.html

I've historically had a lot of success with import/export extensions from Commerce Extensions, and with their support. You could reach out to them in advance to if you have questions about using the extension for your use case.

Best of luck!

caitlinbra747c

We are movers and packers dubai, are the best moving and packing company in Dubai with the largest fleet of trucks, vans, containers and forklifts that can cater to your needs