cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting for small business

SOLVED

Hosting for small business

Hello guys,

I am looking for appropriate hosting for Magento 2. We are a small e-shop / business.

I am considering https://www.aspirationhosting.com/cloud-hosting - Tarif Cloud plus

What do you think, please?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hosting for small business

Do you already have a Magento 2 store or are you just starting out? 

Like @Robert Rand said, you are looking in the right direction if you're a small business and just starting out and these are better options than the typical shared hosting provider. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Emil,

For a small business, I think that you're looking in the right direction. You might also consider Nexcess or Alpha Hosting. Both have shared hosting options. There are, of course, additional options that are stronger for mid-market and enterprise users.

Best of luck!

Do you already have a Magento 2 store or are you just starting out? 

Like @Robert Rand said, you are looking in the right direction if you're a small business and just starting out and these are better options than the typical shared hosting provider. 

The hosting option which you are considering is a good option but other options should be considered too. because considering only one option may not get you to satisfied results Test free trials can help you to choose the best hosting service 

I think for small business the better is to have a hosting that have good support for magento and it is not so expensive (i have a small business with magento too)

Take a look at Cloudways 

you can choose mane server providers, digital ocean is what i prefer

Hosting plays a very important role in the performance of a website. And if you are looking for a hosting provider for your small online business, I recommend you to opt for a managed cloud hosting. The technicalities, updates, backups and security are all dealt by the hosting provider, giving you the time to focus more on the business side. Also if your website is associated with monetary activity it is recommended to have a secure hosting provider that offers security and 24/7 customer support.