cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2 Hosting

Magento 2.2 Hosting

Hi,

I have been experimenting with magento for the last month and now I am ready to start implementing the website. I am looking for a hosting, to host my website.

I have been looking into www.fastcomet.com/magento-hosting and it looks good with:

• 4 core cpu
  • 3 gb ram
  • 25GB ssd hdd

My website has around 5000 visitors monthly, mostly European visitors.

What do you think of fastcomet hosting?

Is it good enough or you will go for another hosting?

thanks in advance for your help, cause it is very difficult to know the best hosting solution for your website.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Magento 2.2 Hosting

Taking a look at their website, I believe you are looking at their "ScaleRight" plan which cost $6.95/month. 

Taking a further look at that plan, I believe the plan is highly restrictive and you may have problems running your Magento 2 store properly. It also looks like the plan you want doesn't even include all the caching system that you need to speed up the frontend of your website. 

To be honest if you plan to run a proper eCommerce website, you should highly consider increasing your budget (I would recommend increasing it by at least 3x to 4x) in order to get a proper hosting plan from a provider who is focused on Magento instead of a mass market hosting company. 

thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it. And do you suggest a particular hosting?

Wow! I didn't know you could run M2 on $6 hosting Smiley Happy

I have searched and didn't find if they offered SSH. You will need SSH access to run various 'php bin/magento' maintenance commands. Ask if they have SSH.

I guess you could try them if you are just starting up. Run load tests to see how many users your M2 instance could handle. You can use JMeter java program to load test your site.

Report your findings, it is interesting to see the hosting that cheap run Magento 2.

Wow! I didn't know you could run M2 on $6 hosting

Why not? You can easily drag a sports car behind a horse and save a fortune on premium gas.

Smiley Wink

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

Smiley Happy

I run Magento 2 on linode $10 VPS and it is OK to play with. I would not use it for production site though.

sure you can go with this plan

for your shop it will be ok to start.

you can always upgrade later, or move to VPS when you get more skills.

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

I am trying to install Magento hosting brought from HostingRaja. while installing Magento I am facing the following error. Kindly suggest me the solutions. 

exception 'Exception' with message 'Warning: SessionHandler::read():
open(..) failed: No such file or directory (2) ../magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/Session/SaveHandler.php on line 74' 
in ../magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:67

I have verified with PHP.ini and everything seems to be correct. I have bought a shared hosting plan. 

Buy 2GB ram VPS ssd at OVH just only $3.5/mo . Install LAMP then run