cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.0 / No Alive nodes in your cluster what to do /ON elasticsearch configration

Re: Magento 2.4.0 / No Alive nodes in your cluster what to do /ON elasticsearch configration

I am experiencing the same problem and hope someone will help move on.

I'm sure it's pretty banal, but I've really made an effort and have read many posts, without solving the problem.

I installed Magento via cPanel’s 1-click installation. There are no products shown in the categories although I have tried many things. Presumably this is related to the mentioned challenge !?

When I type the command line, I just get the answer: "bash: sudo: command not found"

Please help

Thanks

Re: Magento 2.4.0 / No Alive nodes in your cluster what to do /ON elasticsearch configration

@rahul Gupta I'm having the same issue, the command

sudo systemctl restart elasticsearch.service

won't work, it states command not found. Please help!

Thanks

got the same error but

System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can't operate. Failed to connect to bus: Host is down

sudo systemctl restart elasticsearch  command shows above error...

@Rahul Gupta wrote:

@shoppingebc69b if you have enable elastic search on your magento instance, then try to run the below commands and check the result.

sudo systemctl restart elasticsearch
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush

Hi, I'm facing an error on xamppHi, I'm facing an error on xampp

@mcafguskol063a wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem and hope someone will help move on.

I'm sure it's pretty banal, but I've really made an effort and have read many posts, without solving the problem.

I installed Magento via cPanel’s 1-click installation on my website. There are no products shown in the categories although I have tried many things. Presumably this is related to the mentioned challenge !?

When I type the command line, I just get the answer: "bash: sudo: command not found"

Please help

Thanks

This is what happen with my client website too. I don't know the solution and got no response from here!

How To Fix "Indexer Reindex Required" Error In Magento 2.4.4

For Local Server

1st Start -------> elasticsearch

2nd Start--------> Xampp or Laragon

Then Go to Magento root Directory ---> Run CMD Command

Paste and Enter Following Command

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

--------After Finish------

Then Paste and Enter Following Command

php bin/magento cache:flush

its woking...