cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M2.4.3 Pagebuilder Button not SEO Friendly?

M2.4.3 Pagebuilder Button not SEO Friendly?

It surprised me to find a button that with type of Link was still rendering as a button.  I am pretty sure that googlebot won't interact with these buttons.  Is it common practice for any link that needs button styling and to be followed by google bot for it to just be accomplished via code/custom css?  I'd really like to know what others are doing here.  Thanks.

image_2022_01_24T21_21_10_328Z.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: M2.4.3 Pagebuilder Button not SEO Friendly?

Hmm, I also encountered such a problem, but I did not think that this was a problem with the bot. Thank you for bringing this topic up!

Re: M2.4.3 Pagebuilder Button not SEO Friendly?

When it comes to SEO, it's essential to consider how buttons are rendered. Googlebot may not interact with buttons directly, so using code/custom CSS to achieve the button styling while maintaining SEO-friendly links is a common practice. By doing so, you can ensure that your links get the proper attention from search engines while still having that stylish button appearance. For dental practices, marketing for dentists is crucial to attract more patients online. Optimizing your site's elements, including buttons, can improve your site's SEO and user experience, driving more traffic to your practice.