cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.4 - Product PLP page working & PDP page 404 error

Magento 2.3.4 - Product PLP page working & PDP page 404 error

After migration and updated theme my PLP list down my products if i click that PDP There was no 404 CMS page configured or found. error. How to solve this issue.

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Magento 2.3.4 - Product PLP page working & PDP page 404 error

Hi @Aveeva 

First check your affected rows with select query in url_rewrite

SELECT
request_path,
SUBSTRING(request_path, 1, CHAR_LENGTH(request_path) - 1) AS col_trimmed
FROM url_rewrite
WHERE request_path LIKE '%/'

Update affected row:

UPDATE url_rewrite SET request_path = SUBSTRING(request_path, 1, CHAR_LENGTH(request_path) - 1) WHERE request_path LIKE '%/'

It may help you!
Problem Solved? Please Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hi @Aveeva ,

Can you please check the url which you are hitting for product page is correct according to the product configurations.

Take an example of one product and find that in listing page, check the same product in the admin. Check the url of product at store view level and default level and confirm we are hitting the same Url from listing page.

Also cross check is there any url rewrite for the product page url. Try to disable your theme to confirm this issue is occurring on vanilla magento as well.

Try to do the reindexing.

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

@Nishu Jindal If i click product edit page from backend i am getting following error,

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory::mergeMetadataElement() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php on line 384 and defined in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php:337 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(384): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataElement(Array, 'configurableExi...', NULL, false) #1 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(412): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataItem(Array, Array, false) #2 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(412): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataItem(Array, Array, false) #3 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Fram in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php on line 337

Hi @Aveeva ,

I found somewhere on github regarding this issue below workaround. Please check for the same.

For me it seems like the root issue was the price attribute not being in the 'Product Details' group of my destination attribute set.

Before I started tinkering, my destination attribute set had a 'Prices' group where the price attribute was located. When I moved the price attribute out of the 'Prices' group back into the 'Product Details' group and deleted the 'Prices' group, I was able to change the attribute set for my product to the destination attribute set without any problem.

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solving! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

@Nishu Jindal All my attributes set are empty, i completely forget to check this, i will add and check let you know the status, thank you.

@Nishu Jindal  I am getting the following error if i try to click add product,

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory::mergeMetadataElement() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php on line 384 and defined in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php:337 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(384): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataElement(Array, 'configurableExi...', NULL, false) #1 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(412): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataItem(Array, Array, false) #2 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php(412): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->mergeMetadataItem(Array, Array, false) #3 /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Fram in /var/www/html/test/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/View/Element/UiComponentFactory.php on line 337

After move the price attribute to product details still getting the same error.

Hi @Aveeva ,

By default attribute set which is used when we create new product is default attribute set.

Check all attributes assigned to this attribute set properly or not.

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

@Nishu Jindal  I have tried so many combinations to solve still getting an error,

My attribute Set List: https://snipboard.io/siOSCK.jpg

One by One Attribute set:

https://justpaste.it/8lox7

Any help thanks.

@Nishu Jindal  I hope you understand my point.