ERROR in Create New Account Magento 2

Hi,

When we add the new customer in Registration we got the following error:

We can't save the customer.

Please help to fix that issue.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Re: ERROR in Create New Account Magento 2

Kindly check your system.log for critical issue, warning message under the var/log folder and see any critical error will display or not.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi,

Please, that form key is there or not and it is in the form submission post data or not.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, we have some critical errors in the system.log file

We fixed that errors but still we cant able to register new customers.

Please help to fix that issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!.

We are new in Magento. I do not understand your reply.

Please explain to me once again and give the solution to fix that error.

Thanks.

Hi.

We have the same problem. Emails and creating new accounts worked perfectly. Now, out of the blue, the new user can not create an account, because she/he get msg: "Something went wrong." Also, when someone subscribes, I don't get that email in the database.

I am working on that for 4 days now, and don't get any solution to fix my huge problem.

Thank you for your help,

best regards, Dasa

Hello Dasa, Did you get to fix the issue? If so, can you please share the solution here.

Much appreciated.

2.3.2 Unable to view system.log

Internal Server Error 500

No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.

after running /scripts/upcp --force then restarting cpanel.  

Also tried bug app/etc/env.php and change "'session_save' => array('save' => 'files')" to "session_save' => array('save' => 'db')" that didn't work and couldn't figure out how to change eav_attribute "label"  remove for existing tables everything already has a "text" value.

there was one other solution with the form key in registration.php by adding 

<?= $block->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?> or <?php echo $block->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?> that didn't work either.

disabled social logins and reCaptcha

still same error [X] We can't save the customer.

Finally was able to get things working.  It seemed the issues for me turned out the be the PHP version and intl extension not working with the ICU component on the Centos 6.10 server that I use.  After upgrading to the latest versions the error goes away and one can successfully create a new user.  This had to be outsourced for my skillset and done manually because the yum repos only provide up to ICU 4.2 or next version on Cento 7 so all the details I cannot say for sure but a good place to concentrate on.

The error i would get:

Deprecated Functionality: idn_to_ascii(): INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_2003 is deprecated in /vendor/zendframework/zend-validator/src/EmailAddress.php on line 560

referenced here:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/253751/magento-2-3-idn-to-ascii-intl-idna-variant-2003-i...

PHP 7.2 to PHP 7.3

ICU 4.2 to 50.1