cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage multiple currency using API for mobile app to get selected currecy wise product price?

How to manage multiple currency using API for mobile app to get selected currecy wise product price?

Hello,

I have enabled 3 currencies on the website.

1. USD (Base Currency)
  2. EUR
  3. GBP

I want to achieve the below task in mobile APP using APIs.

Suppose customer opens an app and select EUR then all product should display on the list and view the page with EUR pricing and price should convert from the USD to GBP (based on saved currency conversation rate on Store > Currency Rate)

Customer adding any product to cart the product price should be a selected currency price (Current Currency price)

In short, the current selected currency rate should apply throughout the app from the home page to the checkout page.

I would appreciate any help on these questions.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to manage multiple currency using API for mobile app to get selected currecy wise product pr

Hi there! You may potentially use Geo Targetly.

Its Geo Redirect tool can detect visitors' locations by IP and auto direct visitors to correct URLs based on their locations. In your case, when the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, for example, exampleshop.com?cur=USD, or exampleshop.com?cur=GBP. You can easily set up redirecting rules to direct your visitors seamlessly displaying their local currency throughout your website. The service will generate the Javascript integrate code for you to add to your website. Magento platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps.