cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove exception error log messages from browser?

Re: How to remove exception error log messages from browser?

@kanchi777k3aa3 wrote:

My web browser currently displays a long error log. How do I remove this? I'm also facing a 500 error page. Is this why or did I enable something to trigger this? At first I thought it was because of app/bootstrap.php but I commented out this line. 

#ini_set('display_errors', 1);
So I don't think that is it. 
error.PNG

I also face same issue on my Digital Marketing Agency Hampshire website when ever i post new video on the page it show same error. Anything update their will comesup with that error.

Nexus of Gaming is the best Gaming News Website contains blogs, reviews about computers etc.

unzip world is the best news sharing website.

Here are a few things you can try to stop browser error logs and 500 errors from displaying:

• In your php.ini file, set display_errors to Off and log_errors to On. This will stop errors from being displayed but still log them server-side.
  • Make sure you don't have ini_set('display_errors', 1) anywhere in your code, as this will override php.ini.
  • Set error_reporting to a stricter level like E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE. This suppresses lower-priority errors.
  • - For production sites, enable production mode in config/app.php - this disables debug and verbose error output.
  • In your .htaccess file, you can add php_flag display_errors off to override php.ini.
  • If the errors are from exceptions, surround problem code in try/catch blocks and handle the exceptions gracefully.
  • The 500 error triggering the browser display is likely from unhandled exceptions. Check exception logs to pinpoint the cause.
  • Make sure you don't have dump() or dd() calls outputting variables - these will display errors.

Focus on handling exceptions properly and configuring serverside logging without displaying. This will provide a cleaner front-end experience. The browser console should not show errors in production.

Looking for Cheap Self Storage Units in Clarksville TN. Cherry station self storage offers affordable self storage units in Clarksville TN. Reserve today!