cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have faced issue while creating custom create customer API

I have faced issue while creating custom create customer API

I have created custom create customer API in Magento 2.4.4 but the API giving me error.

please see the screenshot - https://prnt.sc/dOq9XggM1Ooj

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I have faced issue while creating custom create customer API

Hello @diaanninjaa0bb 

1. [Magento2-root-folder]/index.php
  2. insert on top :
    ini_set('memory_limit',256);

OR

ini_set('memory_limit','-1');

It may help you.
Thank you

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thank you @Bhanu Periwal for your answer but it's not working because I am creating this API in Magento CE 2.4.

@diaanninjaa0bb 

can you please share code here so I can check once at my level.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

sorry I can't able to share the code @Bhanu Periwal, but i can say that i have created one method with one $data parameter and created one model class to implement that method and another interface with getters and setters and also model class for that getter and setter implementation and i want to create customer by getting and setting the methods which i have implemented.

Hello

When using Customer Attributes to upload customer profiles into a data source, Adobe recommends against users sharing devices (meaning, the same Experience Cloud ID). The Experience Cloud ID (ECID) persists on the device. Sharing devices can cause the ECID to link www.nexus.iceland.co.uk multiple users to the same ECID, causing unexpected results in Target. Note: For Mobile, the ECID is permanent after the Mobile app is installed. Reinstall the app to generate a new ECID. For Web, a new ECID is generated after the browser cookie is cleared.