cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to translate the email template for received order in few languages

SOLVED

I need to translate the email template for received order in few languages

Hello, I am using Magento 2.2.x and need to translate the email template for order received in few languages. How can make this happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need to translate the email template for received order in few languages

Hi @kostianev,

You can create a new template using the option on Marketing -> Communications -> Email Template.

Área de trabajo 1_005.png

There you'll find a grid (as any other grid)

Área de trabajo 1_006.png

And then you can create your own template based on the original email temapltes.

Área de trabajo 1_007.png

Then you will need to change the configuration (and the scope) to assign the translated email to each store view.

More documentation about how to configure your email templates can be found here: https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/marketing/email-templates.html

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @kostianev,

You can create a new template using the option on Marketing -> Communications -> Email Template.

Área de trabajo 1_005.png

There you'll find a grid (as any other grid)

Área de trabajo 1_006.png

And then you can create your own template based on the original email temapltes.

Área de trabajo 1_007.png

Then you will need to change the configuration (and the scope) to assign the translated email to each store view.

More documentation about how to configure your email templates can be found here: https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/marketing/email-templates.html

@kostianev
If you just want to do translation find the sentence and put it in translation csv for your language.
If you want to change complete sentence you need to add relevant template from admin and assign it from store configuration.

Thank you guys, can you tell me also how to change the Logo in the invoice/email order received? Because now is loading the Magento original logo.

Hi @kostianev,

Maybe here?

Selección_001.png