cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Reviews Magento 2

SOLVED

Import Reviews Magento 2

Hello,

Currently I am migrating into Magento 2 from my another eCommerce platform. But in my previous store has lots of customer reviews and I don't want to loos it. you know that reviews are golden eag. So How can Import product reviews in Magento 2 ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Import Reviews Magento 2

Hello Chirag,

Yes I can understand the Importance of customer product reviews Smiley Happy Actually I have used this extension

and it really works fine for me I really appreciate this extension developer guys. Also, this extension is cheapest among from all other extension. You should use this.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Chirag,

Yes I can understand the Importance of customer product reviews Smiley Happy Actually I have used this extension

and it really works fine for me I really appreciate this extension developer guys. Also, this extension is cheapest among from all other extension. You should use this.

Thanks

You can prepare a CSV file with neccessary information of product reviews such as title, review details, customer name, ratings, status and so on then Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews will helo you to import all reviews in this CSV file into your new site quickly. In addition, you can also export all of them conveniently by one click. 

Seamlessly exports/imports customer reviews, product ratings and review information to boost sales.Useful extension when you migrating from another platform to Magento.

Please visit:https://globalecom.net/product/export-import-customer-reviews-magento-extension/