This might be simples but I really can't find a solution. I have a website and a dev clone was made, it's all working fine unless the language switcher, in this case I have a default language then EN when I click in the English option in the switcher it starts redirecting but still loads the default one.
And if i go to the url and change the language code to de EN code it redirects to the original website url not even the clone one. It might be a file making this redirections to the original url but where can i find it? I did not do this part in the site and never done before so I'm a bit lost.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good to hear that you found a solution. In case, if you want to try on a language switcher extension, you can check out Magento 2 Language Switcher.
It provides easy switching of multi-languages. It enables you to translate your store language, bulk content in one go. From meta descriptions to web-page content, you can translate anything and everything. The app allows you to edit the translated content using the WYSIWYG editor. You can even translate instantly using console commands.
If you want to search for something in the database and translate it, the extension allows you to do that too.
You can view the live demo of the Magento 2 Language Translator here.