Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento or wordpress as CMS

Re: Magento or wordpress as CMS

@grandtyresAU wrote:

Hi

As our business requirement blog is very important on our store ,

running Magento 2 at the moment

which below option is best strategy and better SEO and performance ?

1- Wordpress as CMS , homepage , blog and use Magento as store only

2- Whole website Magento

3- Just use wordpress as blog and Magento on store

4- any other idea?

I always like Wordpress as it is more reliable an best CMS. I install my SMM Panel website on it. 

@Swissuplabscom wrote:

Hi,

it really depends on your needs and resources you have. 

From our experience it's almost not possible to find good Magento blog module. So in case you want to make everything simple and easy to maintain then it's better to go with a mix of  #2 and #3. You can use Fishpig integration module in order to integrate Wordpress blog into Magento. That will allow you to use 90% of Wordpress features in Magento blog. You will also use Wordress admin for blog managment. 

In case you have enough resources for your project then i would go with #1. That will reduce resource usage on blog pages and will allow you to use all Wordpress flexibility. 

If i want to use Wordpress as a CMS then can i work on mobile niche like giving mobile likes of different brand samsung, vivo etc. All through automation? Is it possible in Magento? 

تیم تخصصی پت شاپ آنلاین دکتروودی ارائه دهنده موادغذایی پرندگان به همراه مشاوره دامپزشکی

@grandtyresAU wrote:

Hi

As our business requirement blog is very important on our store ,

running Magento 2 at the moment

which below option is best strategy and better SEO and performance ?

1- Wordpress as CMS , homepage , medicine blog and use Magento as store only

2- Whole website Magento

3- Just use wordpress as blog and Magento on store

4- any other idea?

If you're a guy want to manage things quickly then wordpress is recommend and if you're crazy to do some creative thing then magento is good to go option.

Gemod’art با بکارگیری تکنیک های به روز و ابزارآلات پیشرفته بصورت کاملاً تخصصی در زمینه ارائه خدمات طراحی، تولید و آموزش طراحی طلا و جواهر فعالیت دارد و با برند ها و کارخانه های مطرح در داخل و خارج از کشور در زمینه های مختلف صنعت طلا و جواهر ازجمله ایده پردازی، طراحی، تولید و مارکتینگ همکاری دارد.

Designing jewelry is currently one of the most popular and profitable jobs. The high capacity of the field of jewelry and jewelry design has created an opportunity for those interested to earn money with new ideas, creativity and innovation along with the specialized knowledge of jewelry and jewelry design, and by creating new and innovative styles, popular products to the market. Provide jewelry.

read more in :

ilna or cornell

Hi.
I will be glad if I can be useful to you. Try reading this post WooCommerce VS Magento 2 .
You can contact us on our website if you have any questions.
Have a good day.

برای برگزاری آزمون آنلاین نیاز به پلتفرم مناسب دارید

In my opinion, WordPress is really the answer for the blog section. We also operate in the field of sandwich panels ساندویچ پانل and prefabricated construction materials, and many good sites in this field use WordPress for the blog section because it is very easy to work with the WordPress content management system.

We export bitumen, baseoil, ure and bitumen 60/70 specially to India and Dubai.