cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mgento 2: The refund button is not displayed

SOLVED

Mgento 2: The refund button is not displayed

For creating an online refund, I open an invoice and create credit memo for it. But there only "offline refund" button. I checked parameters of my payment and it have this:

protected $_isOffline = false;
    protected $_canRefund = true;

What could be wrong? If anyone has ideas, please share 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mgento 2: The refund button is not displayed

Hello @bogdanshev2750 

This is the Magento B2B module feature have you added that module to your system?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hello @bogdanshev2750 

Are you using the community edition or the opensource? 

As far as I know, I use community edition

Hello @bogdanshev2750 

Magento is not providing the functionality to refund the customer. You can't do this with the default Magento.

Magento is just updating its report for accounting purposes in case of refund is generated. but to send money back to the customer you need to do the manual process or any other plugins.

Is the problem solved? Click Accept as Solution! & Click Kudos

Thanks for your answer!

As far as I understand Magento allows the implementation of automatic refund. I already have a module that contains the logic of the refund. But this functionality does not work if I use the button for offline refund in the admin panel. I seen other stores that are based on magento. They have two buttons for refund. One for offline refund and the other with just refund. Could you tell me, in which cases a button 'refund' appears? What I need to do for using refund functionality from my module? Thanks in advance

Hello @bogdanshev2750 

The offline refund button is from the default Magento feature. the feature is this button is the amount of your order is updating the accounting purpose in the order reports & refund reports. and you need to do the offline refund.

Does the refund button come from the module which you created?

Is the problem solved? Click Accept as Solution! & Click Kudos

image.png

Now I have only button "Refund Offline". But I want to know how get button "Refund" like on the picture. I checked code of my module and not found any form for button "Refund". Am I really need to add it? It is looks like default button. I do steps like in this document . Maybe I miss something before this steps?  

image_2021-10-27_16-33-42.png

Hello @bogdanshev2750 

This is the Magento B2B module feature have you added that module to your system?

I miss this step. So it could be solution. Thanks for all your answers!