cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing email in "Shipping Address"

Showing email in "Shipping Address"

Hi.

How do I add so the customer can see which email they have entered in "Shipping Address" in the checkout?

Is it possible do it in the "Address Templates" (configuration->customers->customer configuration)? I have already tried {{var email}} without any luck.

Hoping someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

/Daniel

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Showing email in "Shipping Address"

Maybe I'm just looking the wrong place. Maybe this helps with what I want to achieve.

Skærmbillede 2019-04-12 kl. 17.15.40.png 

Re: Showing email in "Shipping Address"

I have been digging around and found out that the data that must be altered is in the shipping-address/address-renderer/default.html

But I cannot figure out how to call the /customer email, I have tried with no luck address().email here is the code

<div class="shipping-address-item" css="'selected-item' : isSelected() , 'not-selected-item':!isSelected()">
    <text args="address().prefix"/> <text args="address().firstname"/> <text args="address().middlename"/>
    <text args="address().lastname"/> <text args="address().suffix"/><br/>
    <text args="_.values(address().street).join(', ')"/><br/>
    <text args="address().postcode"/>, <text args="address().city "/> <span text="address().region"></span><br/>
    <text args="getCountryName(address().countryId)"/><br/>
    <a if="address().telephone" attr="'href': 'tel:' + address().telephone" text="address().telephone"></a><br/>
    <a if="address().email" attr="'href': ':' + address().email" text="address().email"></a><br/>

Is it not possible to add it somehow? I have searched and searched but i cannot find any information on this.