Hi Everybody, I am new to selenium, I am learning selenium and trying to get a job in Automation testing using selenium with Magento. Could you please give me some real-time interview questions on selenium and guide me on how to prepare for the interview with real-time scenarios. I am confused about some topics also like how will I find more than one web element in the list using Selenium? Can anyone selenium expert who suggests to me?
Here are the question which you can phase:
To know more questions visit our blog post.
Hey, hope you are doing well. I am no expert but have attended a selenium interview in the past, most of the Interview Questions were covered from here. Also, if your a beginner you start with the basic questions, try to understand the concepts and apply it problems, this will help you know where you really stand.
1. What is automation testing, and what are its advantages?
2. Why should Selenium be selected as a testing tool for web applications or systems?
3. What are the disadvantages of using Selenium as a testing tool?
4. What is meant by Selenium Suite and what are its different components?
5. What is meant by Selenese? Explain different types of Selenium commands
6. What is meant by a locator and name a few different types of locators present in Selenium.
7. State the major difference between “assert” and “verify” commands in Selenium.
8. What is meant by an exception test in Selenium?
9. What is meant by XPath in Selenium. Explain XPath Absolute and XPath Relative.
10. Can selenium be used to launch web browsers?
All the very best for your interview
Do post the questions you've been asked here. Thanks
Testers use either manual or automated testing to test various components of a software product. The principal aim of software testing is to detect errors and bugs in the source code and fix them as early as possible.
These are some of the top questions and blog link: