cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i pass quantity product from another database sql server function to magento?

how can i pass quantity product from another database sql server function to magento?

must be from here i bring quantity from (function/view/stored procedure) of  another database

Sql Server : companyname.getmyip.com SQL User : username SQL Password : password Database : Db_companyname2017

select dbo.GetQty ("suk")

3 REPLIES 3

Re: how can i pass quantity product from another database sql server function to magento?

Hi @Barboud,

Are you looking to sync-up the stock of your products from time to time or you want a real-time stock sync?

Re: how can i pass quantity product from another database sql server function to magento?

@Damian Culotta : easier way!

Hi @Barboud,

Well, there isn't an short answer.

The easier way it should be the sync process running from time to time.

In that case you should be able to export the data from your another database and then import into Magento (but, the same time you need to be sure that all stock decreases by sales are being reflected into that database too).

If you have that part solved too, you can export (at least) a daily file with the information and then import the file into Magento.

You can satrt manually to move forward with automation.

But again, you won't find the full solution in just one answer.

You'll need to:

1. Sync stock decrease.
  2. Export data from your other database.
  3. Format that data in a way Magento can handle.
  4. Import that data.
  5. Move forward with automation for the previous steps.