cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to block currency switcher for gift card page in magento2

how to block currency switcher for gift card page in magento2

I am working on magento 2 website. I have installed Mageworx giftcard in magento2 its working fine. Currency switcher is also working fine. My problem is client wants to have same denominations.in gift card page we have US$20,US$30,US$50...if the user selects the CAD then it shows as CA$26.33, CA$39.50,CA$65.83 like that. Gift Card. Currency conversion to CAD doesnot work for gift card amounts. Can we have same denominations as USD for CAD. i.e. we sell a $20 USD card of if currency is switched to CAD its a $20 CAD gift card?

But Clients want to CA$20,CA$30,CA$50..How to achieve this.....

5 REPLIES 5

Re: how to block currency switcher for gift card page in magento2

@Ishalinc yes there is a setting in mageworx definitely for this.

You can sell the gift card for same amount in all the currency.

Please let me know the exact extension name so that i can check for that or you can also discuss with there support for this.

Thanks

Hello @Ishalinc 

Is it multiple store view setup?

You can use the extension of store view pricing then.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Mageworx Giftcard

No,Single store

Hi! You may potentially use Geo Targetly. With Geo Content tool, you can set location-dynamic content based on your website visitors' locations. You can alter almost any content on your website, like headlines, texts, banners, images etc. In your case, you can display giftcard as a specific product to your visitors in Canada with CAD currency. You can set the content based on locations using the inbuilt HTML editor. It's easy to integrate. Magento is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!