cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wyomind mass product import, attibute to associate to profile

wyomind mass product import, attibute to associate to profile

i try to find the attribute that associate the products with the profile

i need to duplicate some products to create parents for configurables and when i duplicate them this attribute is copied to new. The result is that the duplicated products disabled because they are not in the feed.

does anyone have use it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: wyomind mass product import, attibute to associate to profile

Regarding the issue with duplicated products being disabled, it's likely that the custom attribute's value is not being correctly set during the duplication process. When you duplicate a product, the custom attribute's value should ideally be copied over as well to maintain the association with the profile.

If the custom attribute is not copied correctly during the duplication, you may need to check the duplication logic or the custom module responsible for managing the profile-product association. Additionally, you might need to perform some debugging to understand the flow of data during the duplication process.

Re: wyomind mass product import, attibute to associate to profile

To resolve this, after duplicating products, you need to identify and then manually adjust or clear the value of this specific attribute in the duplicated product to prevent it from being disabled or not showing up in the feed. If you're unsure which attribute it is, consulting your eCommerce system's documentation or seeking help from its community forums can be beneficial.  MyTHDHR Login