cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

SOLVED

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

HI my website is https://www.marketplace.jawadditaksal.org/

I am new in the Magento, can you please tell me how to change the homepage images of Luma theme, how to replace with your own images and  I try to upload my own company logo but error comes

"A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later."

even I reset the admin password but still same error when I upload logo image. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Hi!

Try this: 

In vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml file change fileUploader to imageUploader on line number 57 and 154

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Can you please try once with reindexing? 

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

@Manish Mittalshould I reindex via putty? like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urldcAxnUTw

My php version is 7.2, Magento version is 2.3 and when I try to reindex via ssh, it shows error 

Magento supports 7.0.2, 7.0.4, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read ......

and if I change the version of php from 7.2 to 7.0 website stop working

@parminder _singh

Please run php -v command to check php version once. might be issue cause there more then two php and you have to pass php 7.2 path run this command.

/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php magento <command name>

/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php ./magento <command name>

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

I am having the same error trying to upload a logo. I had Magento 2.2.6 on the same server and it worked fine. I installed 2.3 and now I can't upload a logo.

It looks like the ajax call is not getting the proper response. It is definitely a javascript issue.

{"theme_theme_id":"","theme_ua_regexp":[],"pagination_pagination_frame":"5","pagination_pagination_frame_skip":"","pagination_anchor_text_for_previous":"","pagination_anchor_text_for_next":"","head_shortcut_icon":[],"head_default_title":"Magento Commerce","head_title_prefix":"","head_title_suffix":"","head_default_description":"","head_default_keywords":"","head_includes":"","head_demonotice":"0","header_logo_src":[],"header_logo_width":"","header_logo_height":"","header_logo_alt":"","header_welcome":"Default welcome msg!","footer_copyright":"Copyright \u00a9 2013-present Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.","footer_absolute_footer":"","default_robots":"INDEX,FOLLOW","custom_instructions":"","watermark_image_size":"","watermark_image_imageOpacity":"","watermark_image_image":[],"watermark_image_position":"stretch","watermark_small_image_size":"","watermark_small_image_imageOpacity":"","watermark_small_image_image":[],"watermark_small_image_position":"stretch","watermark_thumbnail_size":"","watermark_thumbnail_imageOpacity":"","watermark_thumbnail_image":[],"watermark_thumbnail_position":"stretch","email_logo":[],"email_logo_alt":"","email_logo_width":"","email_logo_height":"","email_header_template":"design_email_header_template","email_footer_template":"design_email_footer_template","watermark_swatch_image_size":"","watermark_swatch_image_imageOpacity":"","watermark_swatch_image_image":[],"watermark_swatch_image_position":"stretch","scope":"websites","scope_id":"1"}

@Manish Mittal my php version is 7.2 but when I check on putty it shows 5.0 why?

php version 1.jpg

There are 2 ways that PHP can run....with the web server and from the command line. Those binaries can be different versions.  You will need to locate your PHP binaries on your server and access 7.2 with the full path. If you are using a Cpanel server, it is generally /usr/local/bin/ea-php72. So instead of putting "php" to start he command, put the full path like this:

/usr/local/bin/ea-php72 bin/magento indexer:reindex