cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

SOLVED

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Any thoughts on this? The ajax response on on the right. Magento thinks Javascript is not enabled on the browser. Seems like uploading a logo would be a pretty simple operation??

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 3.57.36 PM.png

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

@Douboy@Manish Mittalso now I chat with the dreamhost and they told me how to run php latest version command via ssh and I run it and after I re indexed see the image

reindex.jpg  

but when i login into again website admin panel it shows

"One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running."

index.jpg

even I try to change the logo after that but still same error but I am surprised why other images are uploading, and changing.

Hello @parminder _singh

Please run below commands

php bin/magento indexer:reset
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

I'm having the same problem. magento ver. is 2.3 and php 7.2

@Manish Mittalnow when I run the code this error comes

error.jpg  

reindexerror.jpg

@Manish Mittaland  now I follow this article https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/config-guide/cli/config-cli-subcommands-index.html

and now update is on schdule, what does that means?

update on schdedule.jpg

Hi!

Try this: 

In vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml file change fileUploader to imageUploader on line number 57 and 154

@Douboy@Manish MittalI even try this but still not working, even I Change php version now from php 7.2 to php 7.1

@Douboy@Manish Mittaleven now I run these commands

bin/magento indexer:reindex 

bin/magento setup:di:compile 

php bin/magento cache:clean 

php bin/magento cache:flush

but still same problem for logo

"A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later."

@Manish Mittal @Douboy 

Well thank you for your help, finally, I got the solution

Finally, I found the solution

first run these commands via SSH - Putty

bin/magento indexer:reindex 
bin/magento setup:di:compile  
bin/magento cache:clean  
bin/magento cache:flush

then create a new administrator, login via that detail and then replace these settings

old:     154             field name="header_logo_src"
formElement="fileUploader"
new:     154             field name="header_logo_src"
formElement="imageUploader"